Founded in 1987, we are an independent software implementation and advisory business. We tailor our services to optimise the value and performance of your financial and business management systems.
Over the last 20 plus years we have delivered thousands of projects, each of which we have learnt from to ensure that each project is delivery to the highest quality and with the high service standards our clients have come to expect.
Our consultants are some of the best and well respected in the industry. We all have extensive industry experience and have successfully implemented a vast number of solutions for companies of various sizes both in the UK and wherever our client take us Globally. We are probably best recognised for being technically excellent. We grow through word-of-mouth and are known for being more technically capable than most, which we use to provide our clients with exceptional choice and flexibility.
In the countries we operate in, we also have a bank of external consultants who can supplement our skills with specialist knowledge of local requirements and language.
We make it our business to help our clients get the most out of their solution and we aim to implement it as efficiently as possible whilst maintaining highly effective project management and training. We believe that this is why our business grows through word of mouth recommendation.
Our Expert Team
Our experts constantly evaluate the best solutions in the marketplace to ensure we can offer a tailor made and cost effective service to our clients.
Infor Solutions Director
Experienced in business requirements mapping providing design and application enhancements to meet client’s needs.
Clients Worldwide including:-
Wide industry knowledge from:-
- Oil & Gas Distribution
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Financial Services
At ease communicating with operations, IT and Finance staff, having an accounting background (Member of Association of Accounting Technicians) with IT certifications.
Microsoft Solutions Director
Certified Accountant qualifying with KPMG, his experience includes:
- Global Implementation experience across Europe, Africa, Seychelles, USA and Mauritius
- Providing Dynamics AX Documentation to Developers to undertake bespoke design
- Business Analysis and Process mapping
- Risk Analysis
- Undertaking Senior Consultancy and Project Management role
- Pre-sales consultancy for blue-chip companies
- Communication with staff of financial and non-financial background on a project by project basis.
- Preparation of document and procedures. (including Business Process Design, High-Level Design, System and Process Design documents in accordance with generally acceptable Project Management principles)
- Identify, and design integration solutions to meet specific and complex organisational requirements
- Identification and production of training needs requirements and Client Training documentation for their ultimate End-users