Solution Planning Study (SPS) is a Carnaby service offered to prospective clients to determine how requirements can be met by a system using one of our products.
It is especially recommended for larger, more complex projects as it helps identify the best deployment method, choose the right products/modules and addresses system integration issues.
The planning study has the following phases
- Phase 1 – Project Initiation
- Phase 2 – Business Requirements Review
- Phase 3 – Technology Requirements Review
- Phase 4 – Software Implementation Plan
- Phase 5 – Solution Planning Study Report